VT Solutions is a leading player in the ICT market in Fiji and the Pacific, offering a wide-range of ICT services and products to corporate and enterprise clients. More information about us can be found at www.vt-solutions.com
Due to growth and expansion, we are on the hunt for some fabulous personalities to join our team. If you are self-driven, have a passion for success and want to be part of a focused fun-loving team then let’s get together and create magic!
- Monitor customer accounts to ensure payments are received in a timely manner.
- Contact customers who are overdue on payments and negotiate terms.
- Work with internal stakeholders to resolve customer account related issues.
- Maintain accurate records of all customer communications and actions taken.
- Assess credit applications and make recommendations on creditworthiness.
- Monitor credit policy compliance and recommend changes as necessary.
- Weekly and monthly reporting and month-end receivable functions.
Skills and Competencies:
- Organized and deadline driven with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills – verbal & written
- Financial acumen
- Attention to detail
- Data analysis and report writing experience
- MYOB or similar experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office use skills, Excel preferred
Minimum Qualifications & Certifications
- Degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance or similar
- 3-5 years’ experience in Debt Collection
- Fiji citizen or permanent resident
- Police clearance and clean driver’s license
Salary, Allowance & Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience, qualifications and competencies.
Please apply using the button below. Due to the growth in volume of work and urgent resourcing requirements for long term projects, we will be interviewing & hiring as applications are submitted. Applications are officially expected to close on 28/03/2023 unless the positions are filled earlier