- Providing technical support to end-users for the organization’s hardware, software, and networking systems
- System maintenance and upgrades
- Monitoring and troubleshooting the organization’s IT systems and identifying and resolving any issues that arise with servers, databases, and other IT systems.
- Documentation and reporting
- Researching, developing, and evaluating new IT technologies and tools, as well as identifying ways to improve existing systems and processes
- Supervision to IT support officers and Trainees
- Assist in IT projects by working with the Senior Systems Engineer
Skills and Competencies:
- Organized and deadline driven
- Strong knowledge of Industry standards and specifications
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of hardware and software concepts and interfaces
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot technical problems
Minimum Qualifications & Certifications
- Diploma in IT and Networking or similar
- MCP – Server edition or Similar Certification in networking or Security
- 3 years of Minimum Experience working with Systems, Network and Security Systems. Preferred Systems (MS, Fortinet, Cisco, Veeam, VMware, Hyper-V)
- Working knowledge of SAN and Server Hardware (HPE and Lenovo)
- Fiji citizen or permanent resident
- Police clearance and clean driver’s license
Salary, Allowance & Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience, qualifications, and competencies.
Please use the apply now button below to lodge your application together with your CV, cover letter and transcripts. Due to the growth in volume of work and urgent resourcing requirements for long term projects, we will be interviewing & hiring as applications are submitted. Applications are officially expected to close on 15/06/2023 unless the positions are filled earlier.